Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fun with Brady & Livvy

We watched our little friends Brady & Livvy for the day and had a fun/adventurous day! :) I didn't get many pictures...may have had my hands full most of the time...but here's a few of the kiddos.



It was a pretty nice day out so Ben & Brady played outside for awhile and then had push-ups for dessert after lunch.



Thoroughly enjoying them I think.



The gang!



It was a fun day...Ben loves having his friends over. We really only had one minor meltdown. At one point Zach, Livvy & Ben were all crying about one thing or another and Brady looked at me and busted out laughing and said 'Everyone's crying! Good thing I'm not!!' Thanks for making me laugh in the midst of it all Brady!





Ben said he needed a picture of just him and Zachary...he was probably right. :)