Friday, April 27, 2012

Sittin Service

My friends Beth & Holly both take their little ones to daycare where Zach goes...so on a day she had to be closed Zach & I offered to take the day and have our little friends over for some sitting services.

Zach was my little helper/entertainer for the day.  I'm not sure who was having more fun with the jumper, him or Carson (8 mos)! 

Hang on buddy! 

Zach loves little Riley (3 mos) and is very sweet with her. 

Lots of kisses! 



He was trying to make her smile...so cute! 



He even helped me feed Carson at lunch! 

And throughout the day he kept reminding me that he's my little baby...see mom, I still fit in the jumper!  He would also weasel his way onto my lap whenever I was holding one of the babies...and kindly suggest I put the baby down on the blanket.  Yes bud, I know you're still my baby!