Friday, August 10, 2012

Girls

With everything that has happened in the past month, it was so nice to be able to spend a weekend with some of my besties...talk, cry, laugh...just hang.


College Roomies - Kasey, me, Keri & Beth
We went to Chico and spent the night...you know true friends when no matter how much time passes, no matter how much you've kept in touch, the minute you're together it's like nothings changed.  Every time I get together with these girls we pick up where we left off.



No one can make you laugh like Welker.  :)

It's funny that Beth & I both live in Bozeman, and yes, we see each other fairly often...but most of the time it's in the midst of the day to day, work, kids... it's still nice to be able to have 'us' time! 

BFF...20+ years and counting



 We may have danced for about 5 hours straight.  :)



 Like I said...some things never change. :)




The next night we went out and about downtown Bozeman.  We spent several hours drinking wine on the patio of the R Bar chatting...nothing like a little girl talk.  :)


Laurel met up with us too!



 Laurel, Keri, Kasey, Beth, me & Amanda

This makes me smile...at one point in the day we were all ready for naps and didn't know if we had energy to hit it up 2 nights in a row...maybe it was the 5 glasses of wine, but somewhere we caught a second wind.  :)



 Yes Welker, you rallied.  :)


Thank you Nick & my boys for understanding and giving mom a little time on the loose.  XO

No comments: