Sunday, April 19, 2015

Ben's 1st Communion

Celebrating a special boy and special day!  Ben made his First Reconciliation earlier this year and now made his First Communion.  I love watching his excitement for this part of his life and am very proud of him!


Gramma made a cake for the special occasion.  


Getting spiffed up. 




Wearing the special cross Grampa & Gramma gve him. 


So handsome! 








His class 






Ben's buddy Cameron. 




Father Leo and Father Val 









 Reception in the church basement.




Father Leo Proxell & Ben 


Cam & Ben and little brothers 



















I guess you can still jump on the tramp in your nice clothes. 






  

Cross from Great Gramma & Grampa Begger 


Plaque from Great Gramma & Grampa Barthel 

My mom stuck in some pictures of me on my First Communion Day...apparently Ben got a kick out of it. 


Picture frame from Gramma & Grampa 


So glad my parents came for the special day!