Saturday, June 11, 2016

Family Wedding Fun

We were able to take a family trip to Denver to celebrate Jason & Kristin's big day.  It was lots of fun catching up with cousins!


Stacie, Jason & I

This was the first time I was able to meet my cousin Stacie's little girl Braelie.  She is about a month older than Courtney.


Courtney was a little unsure of her new friend at first, but Braelie was as sweet as can be and it wasn't long before Courtney gave in.  :)


These 2 amigos don't get to hang out all too often, but have become pretty good little buds when they do get together.


I love my cousins!  Stacie, Julie & I 

Ben & Zach shaking a leg. 

Dancing with Gramma. 

Mom & Linda with their granddaughters 

Doesn't sound like we're going to get an actual reunion planned so we had to celebrate the Class of 96 while the few of us had a chance.  Craig Helvik, myself & Jason.  Newly Burman was there too, but we just missed him for the photo op.