Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Baby's 9 Mos!

I really can't believe my baby is 9 months...I can't even think about the big 1 right around the corner...where does the time go?


He's finally full-fledged crawling about 85% of the time (still got the army crawl the other 15 :). And is starting to pull himself up on his knees..which means getting into everything from the books, magazines, plants, etc.


He's such a sweet happy boy and just takes everything in...he's a good sport when his big brother gets awnry or if he has to entertain himself for a little bit. Although, he is starting to want his mama time...which is ok by her. :)


Yes...into my drawers...this was a favorite of Ben's too...the 'coozie drawer'!



Let me at it...we finally decide to just put food down in front of him and let him go at it on his own...and I think he is wondering why we waited so long...he's a little pro-eater and has a nice little 'mmmm' purr to go along with it. :)