Friday, December 30, 2011

Mosley Fun!

Kasey & Justin we able to come spend a few days with us playing and ringing in the new year! We headed up to Big Sky for a day of skiing, celebrated with a night on the town, and lots of just hanging out...which included multiple games of Monopoly cards...for anyone that hasn't played it, it's quite addicting! And don't let Justin tell you otherwise...he's not the best, just unbelievably lucky!



Up in Big Sky... and yes, in all the years I've lived here this was my first time skiing Big Sky.

The Mosley's!

I have to say...one of my favorite parts of skiing is drinks at the lodge. :)




And it just got better...Shane flew in and was able to hang with us for the night. I don't think we ever laugh as much as we do when Shane's around...lots of reminiscing about the good 'ol days!

We were missing our Welker Jean, but it was fun to have some of the girls together!


Justin & Sean






Shane & his trailer park girls. :)

Me & J Bird