Tuesday, October 9, 2012

PINK

October is known as the month of PINK...notably for Breast Cancer Awareness month.  I have also learned that it is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month...something that holds a whole new meaning in my heart. For our sweet Hallie (who was due to be born this month) and for all the tiny angels that have come and gone too quickly...I know you're safe in His arms, but my heart goes out to all of the parents with aching arms for their little ones.

We are fortunate to have a few precious keepsakes of Hallie...and even at 10 oz, 10 1/4 inches, she had 10 perfect little toes:

            

My heart melts every night as Ben thanks God for all his family and not once forgets to mention his baby sister.  Thank you God for Hallie...please giver her kisses from all of us!