Monday, April 1, 2013

Girls AZ

I was able to sneak away for a long weekend for a little fun in the sun and much needed catch-up time with some of my oldest (not just because they are all actually older than I am :) pals.


Kara escaped the blizards of northesastern MTfor a few days.

Of all the places to live Kasey...AZ is a great pick...even though you had to staycation. 

And Tori from her mansion in the woods north of Seattle. 

Doesn't everyone play Jenga at the bar? 

Pretty smooth Zinda...you talk a big game... 

 
mmm....are you sure...

ooohhh...look who lost.


Right in the comfort of the Mosley resort.
 
Getting pampered before hitting the racetrack (horses, not these 2... although we did take in a pilates class the first morning...anytime you vacation with Tori there's no sitting around.)
 


Kasey let me borrow her sweet hat...must've been lucky cause I was the big winner of the day. 

 High rollers

Who needs the bar when you have your own private pool.