Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dr. Ben

No pictures to post (they probably wouldn't be pleasant :), but thought I would let you know that at this point, we think Ben wants to be a vet when he grows up. Nick was up in Conrad at our friend Robbie's wedding and Ben and I were just getting ready to head out the door to go up there when I realized the bottle of grass-saver pills we feed our dogs was empty. It dawned on me that about an hour earlier when I thought I just heard Ben dumping some dog food in the dish for Moka that it was really a bottle of about 100 pills. They must taste good because Moka didn't leave any evidence. So we had to call the vet and ended up staying home to keep an eye on Moka. We did get her to throw most of the pills up (not an enjoyable process... plus I wasn't sure if Oakley got into any of it so both poor girls had to go through it). Ben has seen us feed the dogs these so he thought he was a BIG help I'm sure. Everyone came through the overdose ok...we just may have to redirect Ben's career path. :)