Tuesday, February 22, 2011

FOUR

I can't possibly have a 4 yr old?! We celebrated with our buddies in Billings, but we had a small little celebration on the actual big day. Can't believe how fast time flies...it's been so much fun watching him grow, yes taller (he's 43 inches), but also developmentally...he's a boy full of questions and the answers when you least expect it (the memory of an elephant!). He's full of energy and keeps us all going...it's no wonder he hasn't an ounce of fat on him...he never slows down! He never ceases to amaze us and we can't get enough of seeing the world through his eyes.



I caved...he finally got a pair of light-up shoes. About a year ago I had bought Ben a pair of Diego snowboots...he put them on and was stomping around and I asked him what he was doing...he told me "they don't work"... I promised some day he could have a pair that "worked". :)


We've had play dough burgers almost daily! And he's getting into the transformers...although Dad wasn't very happy with me because I didn't pay attention to the level and it's become partly his project too...oops, what do I know about transformers?!