Saturday, July 23, 2011

Oh the Fair

Why does the fair always seem like a good idea and by the time you leave everyone's dirty, sticky, crabby, & tired?! :)






This is a flashback from last year...we went from this...



...to this! This was his favorite ride last year and this year he was in tears when he got off!




The helicopters are always a favorite...Ben was busy shooting everyone down and Zach just had a huge grin on his face...loved it!




At what age do I get to start taking them on the zipper and for-go the helicopters? :) Soon enough I'm sure (about the time when it isn't cool to go with mom) so I guess I won't wish these years away!





Zach wasn't about to sit on the sidelines anymore...Dad took the boys on the big slide.





Weeeeeee ?












The cars were probably the favorite of the day!




If you can't tell, Zach was thoroughly enjoying himself. :)









At the petting zoo...I was trying to convince Zach to pet the goats...he wasn't real sure.




Ben like them all!









I don't think that was a real excited scream.








Get me out of here and take me back to the rides!




They did have this little bucket drum set that the boys were loving...lots of banging and screaming, what's not to love?! Although I did put my foot down when Nick said he could probably make one for home...we'll leave this kind of fun for the fair.







I didn't get a picture, but when we were getting ready to go we had 3 tickets left so we asked Ben what he wanted to do...he wanted to walk through the fun house. So, we sent him in after some kids. The first little maze was through a bunch of mirrors and as we were watching him I saw the look of panic set in...he found his way back out front in full fledge tears...guess we're not ready for the fun house on our own yet. :)