Saturday, March 30, 2013

Eggs

This year we checked out the egg hunt at Lindley Park.  It was a little cool out, but the sun came out just in time and made it perfect.  They had the entire park covered in eggs and diced out by age...the boys were all smiles.


Waiting for the firetruck horn to blow.  I went with Ben to his age group and Gramma & Dad went with Zach.
 

Zach was so excited telling me about getting his eggs. 

Ben's pile.  Although it wasn't as many as I was thinking he would come back with.  I didn't think too much of it until I realized his pants were torn and his knee was skinned up...I asked him what happened and he said he fell and his bucket dumped everywhere and then kids were grabbing for his eggs.  It's rough out there in the egg hunting world! 


Nick's family came up for the weekend so Gramma came egg hunting with the boys. 



Dad...just checking to make sure that the golden egg wasn't still up for grabs. 

When we got home the boys dyed eggs with Jenny, Gramma & Derrick. 

Come on Wade...you know you wanted to write your name on at least one. 



Aunt Jenny & Zach 

'Oops'...I accidently cracked this one so I guess I better eat it. 

I figured...after 2 bites it was 'yucky'.